A festival experience for a fair price
We’ve crammed in a stellar lineup of acts, from a range of music genres, all in one place. And you can see all this for just £30!
Buy Tickets Here
Tickets available online until 4pm, August 31st. After that, there will be a limited number of tickets available on the gate. You must have both a camping / caravan and festival ticket to enter the campsite. There will be regular checks of the campsite.
Things To Know About Tickets
- All tickets sold online are e-tickets
- You’ll be sent an email with pdf tickets attached
- You can either print these or just save them to your phone – and present either on the gate
- Tickets cannot be copied – if they are, we’ll know and refuse you entry
- Tickets will be refunded up to 14 days after purchase date. After that, any refunds are at the organisers discretion
Things To Know About Camping
- If you’re camping or bringing a caravan, each person in your tent or caravan will need a camping or caravan ticket. This is a change from previous years
- Anyone staying on the campsite will also need a festival ticket. You’ll be refused entry to the campsite unless you do
- Campsite is open from 11am on Saturday 31st August
Get Your Tickets Now
Don't Wait Around, Don't Pay More
Super Early Bird Tickets
Our £20 Super Early Bird Tickets sold out in record time!
Early Bird Tickets
£25 Early Bird Tickets have completely sold out
Regular tickets are £30, and are on sale now